Yin Yoga Teacher Training 2018
I will be offering a 60 hour Yin Yoga teacher training ( Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Program ) over two 4-day weekends again this year ( 6/15 - 18 and 6/22 - 25 ) that will give you a certificate of completion by Yoga Alliance, enabling you to teach Yin Yoga, as well as 60 hours of credit towards your 500 hour teacher training certification.
It will be located at Sattva Fitness Yoga Center ( 433 W. Grand Ave., Escondido 92025 ). The cost of $500 can be made in 2 payments.
- Purpose & Practice of Yin Yoga ( Taoist Yoga ) & a brief history
- All Yin Yoga poses: how & when to use props
- Sequencing of poses
- Breathing techniques associated with Yin Yoga
- Flow & blockages of prana affected by Yin Yoga
- Anatomy & physiology in relationship to Yin Yoga & its benefits
- Acupressure points affected & the importance of the meridian system in Yin Yoga
- Effects of Yin Yoga on the Chakras
- Elements & emotions associated with Yin Yoga poses
On the second Sunday we will have a 2 hour workshop where each of you will present a Yin Yoga topic from the list above, offer two or more poses, help the students take the poses, assist with props, and explain the benefits of the poses you are presenting.
Please email me if you are interested in more details & reserve your spot today!
Sylvi Harwin: email@example.com